Animation


 

The animation was by far the most challenging assignment I have ever had to complete. The amount of time, effort, and concentration it takes to complete a 30-second animation; is not for me. However, I do appreciate now having this skill in my repatriation. I can now say that I have animated something that was not a flip cartoon on the bottom of my sticky notes. Instead, I animated my friend Mars, dancing and experimenting with rhythm.

My favorite part of the assignment was creating the music. I love music. I was in choir for about 10 years. Singing is one of my passions and when you have been around music, mixing sound becomes easy.

Go to my Youtube channel Candice Fender Films for the entire animation https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA9_q7OrCd0yAhGJMPXrVTg It will be posted there eventually.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Am I?

BW to Color