Who Am I?

     Hi, I'm Candice Fender or Candie to most. I am originally from Abingdon, Maryland, and currently majoring in Film and Media Arts. I would describe myself as a creative knowledge seeker. I love to learn about the things that interest me, taking my own personal research everywhere I go and in every aspect of my life. I'm bubbly and quirky, but most of my free time you can find me watching movies and soaking up all the information available about it. My love of the cinematic arts began when I was thirteen when I watched a movie that I had just heard of in passing, Breakfast at Tiffany’s. Since then, it has been my dream to become a filmmaker and eventually work to save classic films so they can once again be loved by a new audience.  

In my digital media class, I am excited to learn about new ways to use technology and expand my knowledge of filmmaking. In this class, I not only want to learn about the technical aspects of digital media but how to apply these skills to further my capabilities and marketable in my future career.  I am excited to keep learning and creating! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BW to Color