Canvas

 I was tasked to create a canvas for the class using Dreamweaver; I decided to do Audrey Hepburn because she is my idol. I've always loved this photo of her because it is so simple but really highlights her beauty and grace. I decided to colorize the image for this project, taking some creative liberties in what colors I think she was wearing, and tried to match her lips and eye color to her own. Furthermore, I added the tiffany blue background to reference her iconic role as Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany's.




My love of Audrey Hepburn continued to grow throughout my time in middle school. So, when I was in 8th grade, I decided to draw Audrey Hepburn for my art class. My art teachers in middle school inspired me to explore my creative passions and continued to push me forward as a creator. This picture has meant a lot to me over the years. This picture secured my confidence as an artist and to this day is the drawing, I’m most proud of and know I will never be able to recreate. This drawing made a school offer me $5,000 more dollars a year to attend. And finally, this canvas is the only Hall of Fame I have received. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Am I?

BW to Color