Logos and Business Cards

 




 

For the logo project I decided to do the word ambitious to describe myself. I do believe I am very ambitious, however, sometimes I am too ambitious. I get all these ideas and sometimes they do not work out as I would have hoped. Just like this logo design. On paper I thought it looked great but it just didn't transfer the way I would have wanted.


I think the business cards actually look okay, but they still didn't transfer the way I would have liked.

Same with the primitives. The people work well in my opinion, but it just doesn't work as a whole... So, I decided to redo the entire thing, but for me. I would love to own my own production company one day, and I want to name it Blu Box Productions. It is a reference to Breakfast at Tiffany's. That movie changed my life, it put me on my path, allowed me to develop a passion for film and storytelling. I also wrote about that in my admission essay, so in a way it also got me to Tampa.

The box is a ring box to reference Tiffany & Co. I think this one is simple and classy, and could be easily transferred to business cards and privatives.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Am I?

BW to Color